- Terms Conditions for vendors
The following are some guide lines to protect you from any legal actions taken by a buyer against you, assure the safety of all your customers and the environment, create a trustworthy relationship with your customers for an on going healthy business relationship.
- Every seller on overstock Clearance must be able ship to New Zealand and Australia
- Your store name must be consistent with your registered name or business name unless you are a sole trader.
- You must nominate someone as a store manager for your store, we will not accept any contact with anyone not listed as your store manager.
- you must maintain a high standard customer service.
- You must maintain a top rated rate all times
- You must have at least 50 products online at anytime of the day
- You must maintain a consistent product range [quality and quantity].
- You must comply with all applicable laws, including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, Fair Trading Act 1986, Sale of Goods Act 1994 and the Contractual Remedies Act 1979, as well as any applicable product safety standards.
- You must ship products to customers as fast as possible or at least make clear how long shipping will take.
- By Selling on the site you agreed you have read New Zealand prohibitions and Forbidden Imports
You have a policy tab accessible from your account and store settings.
- You must make clear your shipping policy returns and exchange policies.
- As overstock clearance is for clearing retailers old stocks extra stocks etc,. therefore all refunds are granted in the form of store credits. You must make sure you mention this clearly on your refund policy tab.
4. International Suppliers
- All international suppliers and sellers are welcome to sell with us. Please make sure you are familiar and understand New Zealand import laws before you sell with us.
- By selling on the site you agreed you have read and understood New Zealand prohibition and forbidden import law and follow this law
- By selling with us you agreed you have researched, studied and understood other countries you selling to prohibition and forbidden import laws.
- It’s your responsibility as a seller to make sure you do not sell to any country a product that is forbidden to enter that country. Any Fine or costs associated with any breakage of import laws of any country you sell to, will be passed on to the seller.
- Quality is one of our top priority to make sure only quality products are sold on this site.While monitoring every seller and every product is difficult for any online e commerce we depend on customers feedback to determine whether or not a product should continue to be sold on the site.
- Every Product with bad review in regard to quality will be removed from the site and will not be allowed to be sold on the site anymore. Sellers who continue to sell bad quality products will also be remove from the site permanently.
- Sellers must grant customers full refund including shipping cost if the product is find to be of a bad quality after proof is presented by the buyer proving the product was of a bad quality and the seller did not mention the problems with the product
- Make sure to add to your shipping policy any information useful for customers etc, processing time period, transit period and country the product will be ship from.
- Try to be as accurate as you can possibly be with your shipping cost, customers do not like to guess the shipping costs.
- Shipping cost must be reasonable we preserve the right to remove any item with unreasonable shipping cost.
- If you are not sure of shipping cost, tell the customer you need to find out the exact shipping cost, let customers contact you using the information tab or inquiry tab under the product.
8-Prices And Currency
- The site currency is NZD[ New Zealand Dollar]
- All prices on the site are in NZD
- Make sure you do your calculation and your conversion correctly as the site will automatically use NZD so if you make a mistake the site could give the wrong price
- TIP: Do all your calculations in your currency then convert the final price and shipping into NZD
We reserve the right to make changes to these terms of selling and fees without notifying any seller. Please check this page regularly.
We are here to help you in any way we can. Feel free to contact us about anything you are not sure that will help you and your business.
Your business matters to us we urge all our clients to work with us to improve any issues that will help you with the growth of your business
If you have any further questions please contact us
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org